You are in the right place, Experience the diference.
Medicine Hands Wellness will help you live life & feel your best!
We accept auto accident, workers compensation, personal injury cases that have resulted in back pain, neck pain, headaches, or other related pain conditions. Before you start a chiropractic care plan, our staff would be happy to explain how we work with insurance to you at no charge.
Medicine Hands Wellness’s Dr. Morgan Woods DC is the Bozeman Pregnancy Chiropractor that cares about the wellbeing and success of the whole family.
Beginning with pre-pregnancy, pregnancy, and infancy, wellness chiropractic care reduces illness, increases vitality and improves overall health.
Get to the root of the problem by pinpointing the issue and get back on track with a customized wellness chiropractic plan just for you.
Tips from Dr. Morgan
Why should I see a chiropractor during my pregnancy?
I often get this question because women, their partner, their family members, and friends are asking. It comes down to a few simple reasons.
- The brain communicates with the body through the spinal cord and nerves, allowing us to interact with the world around us.
- The nervous system is the first to develop in utero, quickly helping the baby experience life inside the womb.
- As the baby grows, the mother’s center of gravity changes and puts new and different stresses on the body, often resulting in low back and hip pain.
- Chiropractic helps to reduce and/or eliminate the discomfort and has been shown to lead to a more comfortable pregnancy, labor and delivery.
- When chiropractic care is used during labor, it has been shown to improve pain, and reduce labor duration, as well as complications.
- After pregnancy, chiropractic care can help to realign the pelvis and hips, further reducing pain and improving quality of life.
If you have a specific question that you would like to see answered, please email us. We would love to share your question with others.